Need it now? Freezer Ready options available and ON SALE!

Ways to Shop

Learn more about our Ready Reserve, Freezer Ready beef, and specialty box options.

Ready Reserve Bulk Beef

Beef quarters, halves, and whole options available!

We make it simple: With our Ready Reserve beef, the ready date you select is the date (+/- 3 days) that your order will be ready for pickup at our Center, TX farm or free delivery within our delivery area.

By reserving your ready date and size, you are guaranteed your share for that date. It’s that simple! We require a nonrefundable deposit up front to reserve, which is applied towards the total amount.

How It Works

Once you place your order and your deposit amount is received, we will email you a receipt with confirmation of your ready date, beef size, and scheduled harvest date.

On harvest day, we’ll email you the final weight along with a final invoice for payment plus.... a little homework: your cut selection sheet for the butcher. Not to worry, we know our beef and can help you choose the right cuts to maximize your yield! Feel free to contact us for any special needs – if it's available we will work with you! 

*Please note, we do not customize cutting orders for beef quarters, since we do what’s called a mixed quarter by equally divide all parts of the finished beef so that you get cuts of beef from the front and back of the steer. 

Your final payment and the cut selection sheet will be due 7 days prior to your Ready Reserve Date.  

What to Expect

A beef quarter, is around 120-140 lbs., a half of beef on average is between 250-300 lbs., and a whole is around 550-600 lbs.

Orders break down to about 30% roasts, 30% steaks and 40% ground. We'll use the cut sheet and will work with you based on our experience in order to get the best cuts and value overall.

Example of a cut sheet:

  • Hanger steak
  • Chuck roasts
  • Brisket
  • Stew meat
  • Flat iron steak
  • Ribeye steaks
  • Short ribs
  • NY strips, bone-in
  • Filets
  • Tenderloin tips
  • Sirloin steak
  • Rump roasts
  • Pikes peak roast
  • Ossobuco (soup bones)
  • Skirt steak (fajita)
  • Flank steak
  • Ground beef (90/10) in 2-lb packages
  • Oxtail (for whole beef orders)
  • Tongue (for whole beef orders)
  • Cheek meat (for whole beef orders)

Approximate total cost:

  • A beef half is approximately $2,125 to $2,550 total.
  • A whole beef is approximately $4,200 to $5,100.

If you break this down by price per pound, you are getting the steaks alone for more than half the savings per pound than what you’d purchase at the grocery store!

All orders will be available local pick-up here at our Center, TX farm, but we also deliver free within 200-mile radius and if you want to have it shipped, contact us to learn more.


Freezer Ready Beef

For our Freezer Ready Beef Quarters, we do what’s called a mixed quarter or mixed half – we equally divide all parts of the beef so that you get cuts from the front and back of the steer.

With a quarter beef, you get about 140 pounds of beef. Of this, about 60% is ground beef and the remaining 40% is made up of steaks, roasts, brisket, etc.

All orders will be available local pickup here at our Center, TX farm, but we are also happy to quote shipping. Contact us to learn more.


Specialty Boxes

Try our specialty boxes for more of what you love, like ground beef and grill steaks.

All orders will be available local pickup here at our Center, TX farm, but we are also happy to quote shipping. Contact us to learn more.

with customization by Grapevine Local Food Marketing